“A joy to work with! Whether documenting a day in the life of a Victoria's Secret model or drawing a hint of a smile from a notoriously deadpan editor-in-chief, Ron Jautz is a star.
Jane Colihan, Photo Editor at Forbes.com
"I’m not much for talking about myself, I’d rather tell someone else’s story through my images."
If you can’t get a sense of who I am by looking at my work, this paragraph's for you.
Photography to me is a way of getting glimpses into other worlds, experiencing new things and meeting new people. I’ve been a professional photographer for over 30 years and been shooting pictures since I was a kid. I’ve been blessed to work with many clients, some of whom have used me for over 25 years and even more who have become good friends. I could go on about who, what, when and where I did amazing things, but those stories are best told over a glass of Pinot Noir or a Grey Goose martini after wrapping a shoot. If you do want more info, have a look below at a partial list of my clients, my fine art CV and check out my blog.
But call me and let’s have that drink soon.
CV- Fine Art- Photography Ron Jautz
• Drew University, New Jersey
• Intimate Nature, The Blue Ridge Mountains, National Wildlife Federation, Washington, DC
• Intimate Nature, The Blue Ridge Mountains, National Humanities Center, North Carolina
• Intimate Nature, The Blue Ridge Mountains, Drew University Photo Gallery, New Jersey
• Sheer Motion, Shockoe Bottom Arts Center, Richmond, VA
• Silly Faces, Shockoe Bottom Arts Center, Richmond, VA
• Let Kids Be Kids, Shockoe Bottom Arts Center, Richmond, VA
• Virginia’s Mountains: The Blue Ridge, Shockoe Bottom Arts Center, Richmond, VA
• Icebergs, SOHO Gallery of Digital Art, New York, NY
• Our Natural World, Landmark Center, Alexandria, VA
• Plastic Pictures, Diana Camera images of New York, Damian Gallery, New York, NY
• Polar Ice, National Humanities Center, North Carolina. (Joint show with painter Nerys Levy)
• Polar Ice, Panzanella Art Space, Carrboro, NC. (Joint show with painter Nerys Levy)
• The Art of Nature & Scenic Photography
• Creativity and Awareness
• Finding Your Photographer’s Eye
• Fashion Photography & Fashion Lighting
• Shooting Environmental Portraits
• Senior Instructor with NYC Digital Photography Workshops (www.NYCDPW.com).
“Thanks for everything. I was able to relax knowing that we were in good hands.”
Renee Wilkerson, New York Academy of Sciences
Partial List of Clients
American Cancer Society
American Heart Association
American History Magazine
American Red Cross
Apple Computer, Inc.
Bank of New York Mellon
Historic Preservation Magazine
Legal Services Corporation
National Humanities Center
Nature Conservancy Magazine
Reed Business Information
Seton Hall University
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Turner Broadcasting System
Virginia Hospital Center
“Ron is a true professional and an overall good person. I hired him on several occasions for work related photo shoots at retail locations. Ron has always been punctual, extremely personable, easy to work with and resourceful, all at an incredibly reasonable rate. The final product is always creatively executed and delivered promptly. If I ever need a photographer in New York, Ron is the first guy I will call! I unequivocally recommend him."
Denise Gomez, Director, Licensing and Brand Management at Cartoon Network